Date and Venue:
The meeting takes place from September 5-8, 2016 in Vienna at the Medical University Vienna, Brain Research Institute (Spitalgasse 4, 1090 Vienna) and the Campus of the University of Vienna (Spitalgasse 2, 1090 Vienna).
Download the Campus plan as PDF.
The scientific program starts at 11am on Sept. 5 and ends in the evening of Sept. 8.
Travel to Vienna
Vienna is easy to reach by plane or train and therefore, travel arrangements can be obtained at low cost if booked early enough. A flight discount code for the Austrian Arilines is available through the registration system.
Travel by Plane
• The international airport Vienna - Flughafen Wien Schwechat www.viennaairport.com - is located approx. 20 km south-east from the City Center. You can get there by:
• City Airport Train (CAT) - www.cityairporttrain.com
• Schnellbahnlinie S7 (train) - www.wien-konkret.at/reisen/flughafentransfer-wien-schwechat/
• Car rental, Taxi, Limousinen Service - www.viennaairport.com
Taxis are available right infront of the arrival and departure hall.
• Airport Taxi Diana Ispas: Special airport driver for the Medical University Vienna
Vienna is well connected to the international rail network. International trains arrive at "Wien Hauptbahnhof". From there you can take the underground, buses and/or trams.
• ÖBB - Austria trains - www.oebb.at
Travel in Vienna
In Vienna you can use buses, trams and S-Bahn (train). You can purchase tickets at the airport, at any metro-station and at Trafik (Kiosks for newspapesr and tobaco)